Search This Blog

Thursday, November 12, 2009

News: Blog back! Updates!


Yes, apologies for the hiatus folks. The real world with all its responsibilities calls. But things are winding down at university, so I can get back to writing more about the thing I love most - video games!

I've got a lot of reviews of games I've recently played lined up, from The Killing Floor, to Sacred 2, Tales of Monkey Island, Audiosurf, and the two big 'uns, Modern Warfare 2 and Dragon Age: Origins.

Also, I guess this would be the perfect time to mention that Left 4 Dead 2 is being let into Australia, except grossly censored. Bodies disappear and there's no dismemberment - which is as good as not playing at all, if you ask me. I managed to get my hands on an uncensored demo though, and I have to say, this is one title not to be missed if you can get it unadulterated. The larger variety of guns, interesting maps and new characters, and literally overall feel of the game is ten times better than the first one. Valve has really outdone themselves this time.

But it's got heavy competition for shooter of the year from the explosive blockbuster extravaganza Modern Warfare 2. And boy, was that an awesome game. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...