Search This Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

News: TF2 is NOW. ON. MC'INTOSH

Hello everyone! Missed me? Cause I certainly missed myself. It's been awhile since I last updated, and it is all thanks to life. Life and university got the better of my gaming needs. But alas, that is all done now, so I can play games until my nose bleeds profusely.

Remember those Valve speculosity posts I wrote sometime ago? Where Valve was feeding the press information about a potential Mac crossover for Valve games that I believed was really gross?

Well, to my disbelief and sadness, it is true. We now have to share our great games with those automated robots and their lame Apple computers. Including Team Fortress 2. Sadface.

But not all is lost. At least everyone gets to see Valve's creative marketing genius at work.

---

First, read this comic. It's all kinds of awesome, most specifically so because of one Saxton Hale. No one is more manly than he, especially when fighting dangerous and endangered animals in the wild (for more where those came from, see Wiki page).

Second, know that all ye shooter noobs ESPECIALLY on a Mac, will be spared the humiliation of online domination (yes, by me) with the addition of an offline training mode with bots!

Third, for those playing TF2 on a Mac, you'll get limited edition in-game iPod earbuds for your characters to wear. It may seem cool to you, but it's to help distinguish Macs users from us on the PC. So we can see who to shoot first (:

Finally, awesome video. Yeah, yeah, it shows how cool ye Mac users are, but at the end of the day, us PC will get ye. In TF2 or not. Oh and, if you watch the video, check out the scope on the Engineer's shotgun. (: Valve being sneakeh, something wicked our way comes.

And totally unrelated to Valve or TF2, just a little video showing how fail Apple was at their latest unveiling for the iPhone 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...