Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thanx baby,apna chewingGum mujhe dene k liye.---sms

Malkin-Tu 3din kam pe nhi aayi.

Kamwali-Mene to Facebook pe update kiya tha
"Mai Gaon Ja Rhi Hu"

Apke pati ne commnt b kia tha: "Miss u...
-----------------------------
Height of "ohh shit :O."
A boy throws a luv letter to a gal bt it falls on her brother.. :O
and her brother agrees:p:D;)
----------------------------------
Boy while "Ki$$ing his Gf-
Thanx baby,apna chewingGum mujhe dene k liye.

Girl: Chewing gum nahi hai my luv,
I'm suffering from cough.!! ;-)
------------------------------------
I used facebook for a few days and got
addicted to it..

But I am studying since I was 4..
..
why the hell I am not getting addicted to it :P
---------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...