Search This Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Boy-Bol To Aise Rahi H Jaise Hme To Theke Pe Diya Tha.---sms

My Attitude For Life:

Loog Mere Baray Mein Kiya Soochtay Hain
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ager Yeh Bhe Mein Sochoon Tu Phir Loog Kya Soche Gay
-----------------------------------
I watch so many crime shows on Tv,

that when I turn off the Tv set,

I wipe my finger prints 0ff the remote
---------------------------------
My Hands Never PAIN When Typing Message For You ...
Bcoz. . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I Always Sent Forward Messages
-------------------------------
Boy-Tum Ldkiya Itni Khubsurat Q Hoti Ho?
Girl-Qki, God Ne Hmko Apne Hath Se Bnaya H
Boy-Bol To Aise Rahi H Jaise Hme To Theke Pe Diya Tha.
-----------------------------------
He Broke Her Heart..

.

.

And she Broke His iphone 4G..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I think We All Know Who Cried HArder...
------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...