Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

GIVE ME A LOAN AND THEN, LEAVE ME ALONE..!!---sms

Mai to yu hi
Paani ko gaur se dekh
raha tha yaaro..

Itne me 1 machhli
nikal k boli..

Kaminey.. Tere ghar me maa behen nahi hai kya..?
--------------------------
CutE:

BF msg 2 his Gf:
BabY SoRy 2 DIstRUb u.
cAn u sEnd Me Ur PhOtO?
Its UrgeNt
SeriOus matTer

"we r playinG cArdS & Ive LosT my QueEn":)
-----------------------------
1aadmi ne 100times khoon daan kark record bnaya
Blood bank walo ne uski wife ko prize diya
ye kehte hue ki

Apne Nahi Piya
Tabi to Hmne Liya
-----------------------------
I realizd d Pain of misng my Frndz,
Wen I was alone watchng a grup of girl's
&
I didnt hv any1 wid me 2 say
"Pep wali meri, ActivA wali teri"
----------------------------------
ONE OF THE BEST MESSAGES WRITTEN BEHIND A GUJRATI'S CAR-
.
.
.
.
.
.
?
?
$
?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"GIVE ME A LOAN AND THEN,
LEAVE ME ALONE..!!
---------------------------------
A husband gave the key of his new car to wife
with a warning

"Darling,
If u met with accident, newspapers will print your age!" :-P ;-)
----------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...